27 July 2010

Bribing my co-workers

I made some delicious hummus last week. It was my first time using my new food processor and it was amazing! I got the recipe from my former roommate and friend. She used to make it often and we would devour it's delightful goodness with toasted pita and vegetables. I took my hummus to work with some carrots, celery, and peppers. There are about 18 people in my office. I've been working here a little over a month, but I haven't had a chance to meet everybody yet. This was a good ice-breaker. I put the bowl on my desk and let people come over and enjoy a snack with me. It made for a nice afternoon break.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! This sounds delicious and an excellent way to bribe your coworkers. I also have to say that I enjoy the fact that you updated this at work and I am now reading it at work :).

    ReplyDelete